Car Break Ins
There were a couple of car break ins either late Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. Here is a link to the map. They are the solid orange markers.
If you have to park your car on the street or in the driveway:
- park in a lighted area
- take valuables with you or keep out of sight
- cd’s, phones, laptops, wallets/purses, etc.
- GPS units are very popular with car break ins
- garage door openers can be another key to your house
- insurance forms and registration documents have your name and address – good stuff for identity theft
Please share this with your neighbors, too!