Category Archives: Guest Blogger
Every year we try to do something different to keep our face fresh and interesting. This year I won’t be writing all of the articles posted to the website. Every once in awhile I will re post an interesting article from another blog. I’m also looking for guest bloggers to write articles or commentaries for the website.
I can grant limited access to the editing functions on this site for anyone interested. You can write anonymously or not – it’s up to you. And it doesn’t even have to be crime/safety/hoa specific. I’m basically looking to keep the website fresh and interesting for everyone.
Here are some things I’ve been considering. This is not the whole list. I would say the whole list is up to us.
- Pros and Cons – invite rebuttals of all topics.
- I would tend to shy away from Republican principles vs. Democrat principles. Might as well just put the HOA Message Board back up 🙂
Schools / Education
- Updates from the schools your children go to.
- For that matter, got a creative kid that wants to get published? Why not start here?
- PTO updates.
Positive Life Events
This can be a really engaging topic.
Technologies are changing so quickly and the way we manage our lives changes too. How has your life changed by the technology you’ve adopted?
Your Organizations’ Name Here
- If you belong to any organization that makes positive contributions to the area now is a great time to get your word out.
- Please no businesses
- Safety tips
- How not to be a victim
- Household / Personal Safety
- Poison information
- Self Defense
- Meeting Updates / Comments
- Community Information
- Committee Updates
If you’re interested in being a guest blogger here just email us at STHCW@LIVE.COM with “GUEST BLOGGER” in the Subject Line.
This is a non-paid volunteer function. I don’t get paid, you don’t get paid 🙂